Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Monday, December 31, 2007

So you ask if im ok?

Everyone of my close friends who knew about this ask if i was ok? Frankly, can i not be?

I can always go to his house, slap his mother, n verbally insult her. 

Look for Selona, ask her to jump down the building for being so stupid to even want a chance with a man who dun even love her. 

And many many more.... (Drama mind starting to turn) haaaahaa....

Well, I choose to let him go. Probably in a way, it is considered, returning him to her. The final break up that he finally found the courage to leave her for good was becoz he loves me. In one way or another, it was considered that "I took him from her". So now, naaaah, take him back. 

I want this silly girl to wake up. She was only surviving on water n cigarettes, how can she do this to herself? Ever since december 2006, she knew that he didnt love her anymore, y is she still hanging on?

I hope that he will at least help her outta this shit first... Seriously, i know that by having him get back with her is not the best idea, but wat can he do facing a suicide prone gal? Poor things...

Its not easy on her. Its not easy for him either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home