Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

You really cant see im harmless??

Guess what?? I recieved a call from my veh close friend again..

This is, hai.... I oso dunnoe what to say, you read yourself bah....

Him:" Hey... How have you been??? Everything good?"
Me: ok lor.. y?

Him:" No lah.. just wanna find out if Wenz spoke to you already?"
ME: Nope.. y leh?

Him:" Havent yet??? How Come??? So long already still havent meet you up?"
Me: No lah, not free mah...

Him:" Ohhh.. I thot you meet them liao.. then can ask you see how much they offer you mah.. See huh.. You got more experience than me leh (Sacastically) Surely get more than me de..."
Me: Rubbish.. what experience? The both of us sama sama lah... but they havent spoken to me...

Him:" Ohhhh, ok lor... (then tok about other none related stuff.....)

Hai... I wonder if i should be a little more aggressive and start to call and pester my boss and insist on MORE MORE MORE pay!!! hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home