Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I stared at the stupid boy

Went to Sengkang Polyclinic with my trotter sister, coz her trotter still swollen.

We were waiting for our turn to register at the waiting corner and beside me was a mother with her son (Abt 3-4 yrs old).

*Boy step on mum's foot*
Mother: That was painful. (gently)
*Boy step on mum's other foot*
Mother: ouch, that was very painful. (still gently)
*Boy smile and want to take another attempt*
Mother: Boy, stepping on mummy's foot is painful, you cannot do that yah. (Gentle gentle gently)

*Stupid boy STEP on MY foot to try see got what reaction*

*I stared at him with my BLOODY PISSED OFF and you better BUZZ OFF look*

Mother: Aiyo (STILLLLLL GENTLY), boy, say sorry.. say sorry..

*I AM STILL STARING, boy starts to step back*

At the moment, the other pple around were wondering y m i so mean to stare the HELL outta the boy. YOu know y?

His mother didnt even insist that he sincerely apologise when it is so obvious that he did it on purpose. Even though it didnt hurt me abit to be stepped by him, but he needs to be taught a lesson. I could have done
(1) STEP on him
(2) Slap him
(3) Cry and make a scene
(4) Scream in pain, roll on the floor and pretend to die

But i only chose to STARE. They better back off, apologised or I scold the hell outta them.

The point is, the mother was NOT even a little stern when she is teaching him. She is only whispering to him. I was not expecting a long and loud lecture from her, but at least insisted that he apologised. Coz when the STUPID boy decided that he was still not at fault, he kept his mouth quiet, not willing to say sorry. What kind of attitude is that? If its my son, I'll slap him and INSIST he apologise. If he dun, I will do it on his behalf at least. It only shows how ill their manners are.

Guess you want to know what happen in the end rite? The mother said sth like:" So mean.. wait til she gets her own kids" See... Ill manners.

By the way, the stupid boy run all over the place, climb up n down the chairs and took the whole stack of prescription from the precsiption box and a nurse asked the mum to get him to return them. Really a stupid boy.

Proves that im not mean but he needs to be taught. PROPERLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home