Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Its how you wanna think...

Was helping Thomas with the ironing of clothes at his place, we have no more maid, so gotta DIY. Thomas said, " Dear, thank you so much for helping me with the clothes, if not I'll have to finish ironing and folding all by myself"

I smile to him and reply,
"Well, YOu can see it in two views:
(1) Im not even married to you, yet im helping you when i can jolly well stay at home and be princess, so you should appreciate me alittle bit more. OR

(2) The point is that IM NOT married to you, so in order for me to be married in, I'll have to pretend that I'll do anything to make you happy.

So, what do you think?" Heehee...

*Thomas roll eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home