Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My new job

YEAH.. Im employed!!

Im now working at TRUE!! I believe most of you would have heard of True Yoga rite? Yapz, now they have a True Fitness at Raffles Place where the BIG Watsons is... The are that we occupy is 5 storeys in total, Club has Yoga and Aerobics lassons, Personal trainers, machines, and even a black card member lounge where there are about 20 massage chairs in there with free flow coffee and tea.

Im working there as an Exclusive Instructor, which means i'll have to teach at least 60 classes a month. I oso need to help my assistant manager, so my friends call me, ASS ASSISTANT MANGER hahahaha....

Wel, at least teaching is sth that i like, and i hope i really do well. Come fing me when you are free! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home