Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Monday, September 25, 2006

Liar...

Went to a all girls sch to help a friend cover his duty last week.

Its a secondary school, name suggested that its quite holy. Sad to say, they have got liars studying in that sch.

My Duty:
Guide the girls in the mini gym, watch for their safety and provide safe and healthy lifestyle tips.

Facilities:
Gym Equipments

My Knowledge:
As you should know, im an aerobics instructor, I seldom "Hit The Gym" coz most if the time, I "Hit the Classes" so when it comes to machines im "blur". So, I ask Thomas, who have HAD a personal trainer and been using machines as frequent as you having your meals, to help me out. (Plus the fact that he is tall and big, the girls wouldnt bully me, I heard they are veh disobedient)

Duty Time:
Two things that i remember from that day was
(1) A girl jumped from the "Assisted Chin up machine", caused a loud bang because the weight clashed each other. Thomas told the girl, "YOu shouldnt just jump off like that, its dangerous, you should step one foot down then hold on to the cushion then step off the other leg then gently let the cushion go. Understand?" The girl nodded, and ask her friend to try.

(2) A tennis girl was really good with what she did, but she needed some explaining of the usage of the machines. Thomas gave her some tips on what set of exercise she should do to work on the group of muscles that she will use during her games. Smart girl I must say, took the tips and did pretty well. :) {No complaints about this}

FeedBack:
My friend told me that one of the girls, told him this
"Thomas told the girl to jumped from the "Assisted Chin up machine" to caused a loud bang, because she have to HURRY UP AND GET OFF THE MACHINE!"
(How convenient!! Look at the bold words taken from the top, she conveniently, only say what she did, totally ommitting the advice given. So SMART!!!!!! Oh, btw, she added her own salt and pepper)

My View:
I seriously wonder if the one who complained is the girl who jump or is another girl who wants to jump on my handsome friend by saying bad things about me.

Miscellenous:
My ANGER!!!
JI BYe!!! I didnt know that a holy school teaches that bloody bitch to lie!! After seeing YOU N YOUR friends' fucking LOUSY behaviour is bad enough, you still want to top it up with $2.50 add-ons as bonus to let me further discount you and your sch. I just feel sad for your god, to know that you LIE! B***H!!!???

*Recompose myself*

If any of you interested to know which school, I can only tell you face to face.. So i can bitch about them somemore.. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home