Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

IM GONNA COMMIT CRIME!!

Fucking hell... I tell you.. I think I have told some of you about my stupid family rite?? Now they really piss me off...

ok, let me tell you a little bit of what has been happening in the past, then now whats going on...

I believe some of you remember that my sister use to run away from home?? yapz.. thats was all that started it.

When that fat pig run away from home, the 1st time, my mum cried. 2nd time, my dad got really angry. 3rd time, she got a NEW HANDPHONE!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!?? KNNCCB!!!

Ok, fine.. let it go... anyway its like thousand years ago...

NOW!!! Yesterday mum found ciggerates in my retarded brother's bag, its the 3rd TIME! So, let's see what rewards he got this time. A ROOM TO HIMSELF!!!! WELL DONE MUM N DAD! What a GREAT way to REWARD your kids! No wonder I always get nothing but SHIT!!

Its fucking sickening to know that the pack was not found in MY BAG, but Im recieving the punishiment with my sister. Hey, im perfectly fine with sharing my room with my sister, but my WONDERFUL mum is giving me the cold shoulder, BECAUSE SHE INSISTED THAT I "TU" (Tok back at)HER!!! NAh Beh, I havent even give you my full power lor... CB!

This was what happened:

Mum, crying: You all hor, dunnoe how to tok him one meh? you all the sister mah.. *sob sob sob* now he become like that you all cannot try to tok to him meh.. *sob sob sob somemore*

Me *I just shut up. I dun want to contribute. He smoke only what, he want to die of lung cancer not my problem oso. "He become like that" dun make it sound like he is into drugs and has HIV*

Mum, still crying: I dunnoe y I be parents, pple be parents, I fail until like that. I duunoe y other pple as parents oso not so xin ku.

Me: mum, you think pple will tell you they xin ku meh? everyone different one mah... They dun say, you oso dunnoe.. *I never raise my voice huh.. i was quite mono, lost my voice again*

Mum, starts to raise voice: Pple be parents oso not like me ah! You see your cousin got like that meh?? YOu see your friend got like that meh?? You see the who who who son got like meh?? I dun understand y other pple can be such nice sons/ children, then you all like that!!??

Me:I told you already, you compare with the good ones of coz we look bad lah, you never think got other pple the kids ten times worst than us meh? "Ren Bi Ren, Bi Si Ren" And even if the good boys you tok about are noti at home, you think their mums will tell you meh? They oso keep quiet about it... *Still mono*

Mum, screamin: At least what I see from them is good what!!??! Got bad meh?@?!?!

Me: then pple see you oso the same what. They oso think you got three kids veh happy n lucky. You think they got see we bad meh? *Thot: Unless you go around telling pple lah*

Mum, top of her voice: See!!! I say already rite? My kids, all no good one.. only know how to tok back at me!!! Dunnoe anything, studies no good, dun want to work, only create trouble.. Best at toking back at ME!? *sob sob sob sob sob*

Me *roll eye roll eye roll eye*


Frankly, I was wondering, does it mean that if i commit a crime, they will buy me a house, a car and a male maid? Its always so unfair that when its my fault, i get shit, when its not my fault, i get MORE shit! What rubbish?? Its always times like this that i really think i should just leave this place and dun ever come back again.

Well, but when i think of my friend's dad. I feel alittle consoled in a way. Sorry.. Xin jai le huo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home