Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Have you been Thankful?

I have been recieving this particular email that sort of teach us how to be thankful for every little thing that we have.

Here is my little version of it, customised to my needs.

I AM THANKFUL:

1. my mum and dad nag at me every morning, coz I know that I still get to see them for another day.

2. my stupid brother is blasting his irritating music in the room, at least he is not at a dark dark disco dunnoe doing what.

3. my fat sister is still growing fat, coz she is still eating and is "Healthy".

4. Huiping still calls me bitch, Sebes still calls me bimbo, Yulian still calls me "Bah Kah", Teng still calls me Gal, you, my friend still calls me MeiMei coz I know that all of you care.

5. the super idiotic members at the gym still write complain letters about me coz I noe i still have a class to teach and they took notice of me.

6. I am growing fat but i can slim down too.

7. I can cry, smile, frown, be angry, be upset coz i still have feelings and emotions.

8. I have you coz I have know how to love n be loved.

What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home