Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Want to LOVE You for the Rest of my LIFE

I'm so glad I found you.
For so long I have searched,
looking for the special one to
share my life with- someone who
accept and love me as I am
and yet provide the freedom and
encouragement for me to grow.

I had just begun to accept that
my life might be complete without
having someone to share with...
Then, I FOUND YOU!

I'm so HAPPY that we
found each other...

I WANT TO LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

From Thomas to Sherlin :)

---------------------------------------------

The passage above comes from a card that was
given to me two months ago. At the back of the card
It was empty.

On this special day, when my Thomas
reads this,he will sign off at the back of the card
and once again place it in my hands and tell me
"I Love You".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home