Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rental Problem

My darlin (Not Thomas) is having some problems with his land lord.

Darlin stays with his Dear at Yishun. His dear has been staying there since even before he knows my darlin. Since they are now officially an item, its only natural to stay together.

His dear pays abt S$600 for rental inclusive of utilities. Since now my darling stays there, the land lord is trying find a way to "chop carrot head" (ask for more money).

Land lord's reasoning: Ai yoh.. Ever since your boyfriend moved in our utilities increase from $50 to $75. All because he always stay home even when you go to work. I think you better pay for the utilities by giving me another $50 for utilities increase lor.

Well done lor.. Increase by $25, you ask for $50 more per month lor. So now since my darlin seem to be there 24/7, you want to might as well increase the rental since he is taking up the empty space in the room even when his dear is not around? Ridiculous... Its not like you dont drink the soup that my darling boil lor... Bitch in the year of BITCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home