Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

There is a limit to anyone's tolerance

I have a friend who likes to princess about things.

Dun ans his call the night before, he hangs up on you when you try to call him the next morning. For god sake, i was sleeping alreay lor, you want mi to ans your call in my dreams meh? If so, pls call:1800-In- My-Dreams.

Late for appointment with him is "OH MY GOD!!!" Angry with me neh mind, push the stuff thats he is suppose to pass me and then stomp away. Hai.. I was having dinner before I finally manage to contact you about when n where to meet lor. I have car not helicopter or teleporter lor. Then dinner order liao dun eat meh? Furthermore, its not like I never msg you say I'll be late lor.

Go out eat with you, must eat what you wanna eat not what I wanna eat. Neh mind coz its i say anything one ah.

BUt frankly, since when have I not been there for you? I may b a nice person as try to be, but there is a limit to my tolerance of your attitude. The only reason why I couldnt bear to tell you what the Coordinator say to you was because I didnt want to demoralise you. I oso feel that Uncle Kee as a Sports Pys is better at doing this ah. Uncle Kee Leong, that Avier hor... HAI YAH... Pissed off lor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home