Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Go read this blog

Ok, I have been reading this blog everyday. I think i should introduce this to everyone.

www.kennysia.com

Kenny is damn funny... go check out what he tok about regarding the recent cases of handphone video violence amongst youngsters and see what he and his friends did to mimic the video... hahaha.. damn funny!!

I watch it three times and yet im still laughing at it.. hahaha....

Just note: the heavily censored kids fight is the real thing.. the one that he n his friends mimic, the guy kana beaten up is Kenny himself.. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home