Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Im going to Thailand!!

Remember my darlin, Sebes? Yah? WE ARE GOING TO THAILAND!! hahaha.. how cool!

There is gonna be lotsa first times there, like FIRST TIME:
1) taking a flight
2) seeing Prawit after so long
3) going for an overseas workshop (Fitness First Gym)
4) TO THAILAND!!!
5) many many more....

hahaha.. Im so excited!! My darlin was saying that he will most probably lock me in a cage and leave me in the cargo so i wont disturb other passengers.. hahaha..

Anyway, we are leaving on the 26 August, back by 28 August.

Well, but the lucky chap is leaving for Australia this sat, im gonna miss his bitching so much!!! heehee.. *Hint: He is damn rich dun you think? TWO trips in a month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home