Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Blessings to You

I know you wanted to hear from me that i will give you my blessings. I decided to do it here to prove my sincerity and love for you. I am happy that it was not a bad ending because we came to a mutual understanding, still i'll grieve... *a moment of silence,tears drop*

*smile* Grieving over.. Just want you to know that i had the best times with you.

You, Loh C.K, have Sherlin Foong's whole hearted blessings. I will pray to god for you ;p (Even though we have different gods)

Remember, you will always be my Ah B Shu Shu. :) Muackz!

PS: remember you promise mi you will quit you know wat,you better keep to it. *Seriously*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home