Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Possesiveness

Was discussing about possesiveness with a girlfriend of mine,came to a conclusion that this situation occurs only when one do not truely own a person or a thing thus overcame with possessiveness.

Hahaha... "own a person" how possesive of me to have said that. Unfortunately, there are people who wants to own a person like a thing. A good example will be a case i saw in my school.

I have a friend, AP (Girl). She is a very sweet girlfriend, can cook, can wash, typical ideal wife pattern *Hahahaa... pattern.. sound so chinese*. Her boyfriend, LW (Jackass) practically owns her.

She has to report her status, next course of action and time of release (what time sch ends).
Fuck up rite? I mean occasionally reporting is ok, but after every lesson abit too much rite?

He tells her what friends she can or cannot have.
NAH BEH! Guess what he told her?
QUOTE: " You better dun hang out with that wenmei(thats mi) too much. She smokes, drinks, clubs... Very bad influence. She will even introduce guys to you, too much rite? She noe you got mi what..."
My reply: " WENMEI CLUBS?! SMOKES?! You fucking jackass! The last person on earth will noe that i have only been to chinablack ONCE, n i left at 11.30pm. Intro guys to her, of course lah!! Its because she is with you thats y im doing that."


Well, this kinda jackass wants to be so possesive simply becoz he fears her leaving. hahaha... I no need intro guys to her lor, she had an affair recently ( I RISE TWO HANDS SUPPORT HER, everybody cheer "AFFAIR AFFAIR AFFAIR...), he got so scared he decided that he should change. Asking for it.

Well, I guess the one very reson why i am actually toking about this topic is that i heard sometihing from someone that totall piss me OFF!

K: Oh that F( She is a bitch) said that she thinks that you are very possesive over me. * Not veh happy*

Me: isit? *piss off* I dun think so....

Frankly, I know we are not together, but thats y I AM alil possesive. When we use to be in a relationship, since when have i shown my possesiveness? Im just piss that you actually think so well of that F that you feel as though whatever she said is like words from angel. Youi havent even seen the ugly side of that B****.

Conclusion: I feel that one is only possesive over someone whom they deem they cannot hold on to or afraid of losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home