Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Sunday, June 26, 2005

If we were meant to be

I was told by a good friend who is like a mother to me. She said, "IF its meant to be yours, and IF its meant to fit, you will own it eventually. IF its not meant to be, no matter how hard you fight for it, it will never belong to you."

I believe everyone agrees with that, and that I always tell my friends when they needed the "Aunt Agony" advice. The ironic part, it seems easier said than done. Hahaha.. As always, you keep telling yourself to let go, but there is just this little part of you that doesnt seem to agree with you.

Let's take an example: I have a friend who is always(not that always actually) complaining about how shabby the boyfriend treats her, about how little time he is willing to spend with her, about almost everything. You know what? Deep down inside, she loves him as she mention. My view, she don't, i mean not that much from what i see that is. She is just use to having him around, talking about him, complaining about him, praising him blah blah blah... She just couldn't accept the fact that he is leaving her, even though they do not really spend time together. Yet, she feels that she is now left with nothing to do, left with too much time on hand, left with no love. I have this to tell her, the break up package we did for you, its to show you that we care and we love you. You can spend all your time with us, i know its different, but you know who to run to. :)

BAck to the meant to be, like I said, if you have the luck, the chance, the fortune, to be with him, eventually, he will ask for your hand.

As for my side, i have promised what i have promised. I will not mention how much i love you and how much i want you back. Just to voice out that i thought you can be the one who will take me away on your charming horse, give me love, warmth, and everything a darlin would ask for, but.. well, we'll see what fate has installed for us. MAybe, you will still stick to your plan of marrying the first girl after your major project according to plan. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home