Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Love has NO boundary

Woah... Its been months since i've ever felt so genuinely loved and wanted. Hahaha... but i was just thinking: "How long will this last?" Well, then again.. does it even matter? Whats important as i always say is to "Just enjoy the moment."

*Everyone give Mei Mei the what-the-hell-you-talking-about look*


Hahaha.. let me explain..

Since last weekend, i entered a world where "Love has no boundary". For the first time in my life, i truely understand that Love is not about getting married or giving birth, but its about understanding, connecting and communicating with each other. Well, not that im in love, but i feel love, i see love, and i know that that IS love.

"So..." you ask, "Why are you wanted and loved?"

hmm.. I was "touched" in a way that i know im "touched" not because of my body but because of who i am, and what im being seen as and most importantly, trusted as. Still dunnoe what i mean? ok, girls, think. If you are pretty, you will feel that guys wanna get close to you because of your beauty right? Then if you have big breasts, guys wanna get near to you because you know lah.... So, what i felt was, i was not wanted and loved because of my breasts (i got no beauty anyway). Now you understand? *All nod head* ok.. good.... *phew*

Ok, let's talk about something else... something that came to my mind but my best friend has no time to hear me out. (That best friend better start to panic, hint: Its a he, has a girlfrd who is my best friend, has a girly name")

I believe, some of you will already know that i have kinda given up on relationships? What do you mean you don't know?? Well, read the words out loud and clear "I HAVE GIVEN UP ON RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN *Straight Men*" Good, well done.. Now you know. Let me carry on from there. Yah, I have given up and is almost enjoying singlehood.

Why give up? Let's just put it this way. I am looking for someone, who is willingly to love me alot, but NOT commited to me and vice versa. Those whom I have found so far, is either requiring too much commitment on my side, or says NO COMMITMENT, NO FEELING but dunnoe why, VERY affected by a little bit of love shown to him (I guess, he doesnt understand by "NO commitment WITH love")

The reason for looking for no commitment is simply because, im still young, i never know what is gonna happen in the future. All I know now is that, i wanna enjoy myself, yet have someone to fall onto when i needed a hug, a kiss, and love. Frankly, which stupid man will ever want to make such a sacriface? (Like i've said, i got no beauty mayb thats y hahaha...) Furthermore, im a weird person, whoever is gonna spend his life with me will have to really go through Hell lots of "Emotional Boot Camp Training". hahaha...

Now, let's put the first part and the second part together. Actually, I have found someone who is willing to love me, hug me and kiss me, but comes the question: how long? *Hello!!! not the dick length lah! Its the relationship* Reason: I got to know him three-four months ago, we just got closer last weekend. I love him for he is very much like me, the kind of relationship that we look for is the same, but we can never be together. Period. We are both looking for someone who is financially stable, has good career foundation and loves us (Veh practical). Since we are both not financially stable neither do we good career foundation as yet, no point of loving each other, anyway, its a different kinda love, our LOVE has no boundary.

Love you Darlin... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home