Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Saturday, March 01, 2008

It was not enuff

It was as if it was not enuff that she wrote it so openly in the msn, she has to send me an email "to get rid of me" as she said... 

I just feel so sad for her boyfriend.. We havent even contacted each other for so long, yet she is still throwing all her shit at me, I think it such disgust that he has to be with such an evil person. If he decides that she is his priority, of coz I'll not contact him, but I wont mind him being part of my life. 

He is the one who made me who i am where i am n wat i am. I will always thank him and love him. All I can say is, Good Luck man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home