Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Thursday, February 28, 2008

STOP talking as if u noe me that well.. NOT a fan of pineapple tarts.. RARELY drink milk.

What you see in the title is a heading that someone used after I wrote a letter to her boyfriend.

Quote from part of letter:" The pineapple tarts are really nice!! Given you three pieces to try. Now be nice and share with your girlfrd k? oh let her try the MILK STRAWs as well, I think they are damn fun!!!! hhaaaahaaa... Enjoy!"

For being nice and sharing with her, she used the heading in her msn.. I wonder what kind of evil grow in her.. Such a difficult person to be with n to please, NOW I seriously wonder WHY is he still with her, dun he feel evil? negative? bad?

Anyway, in reply to her:

"No, I dunnoe you that well, and i dun want to. Im afraid your evil will spread to me. Im just being nice becoz he means alot to me, if not, i wont even give a damn about you. Dun think you are such a queen, and the whole world revolve around you only. Go eat shit and die"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home