Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I am not looking at the picture as a whole

I admit that when I blog about the matter stated just the blog before is purely unprofessional as Im only looking at it at a one sided point of view, but i just couldnt take it. I needed a place to let go or I'l just keeping bitching about the BITCH! Thus, I shall continue bitching about her til I can let go.

Yes,I noe, the more I talk about it, the more i cant let go. SO WHAT?! You think i care? I just noe that the more I talk about it, the more I get sick of it, the less I will refer to it then... ;p I Will Let It Go. The Sherlin Way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home