Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Monday, February 27, 2006

R you sure of what you are feeling?

188:

"You are really attractive as a girl"

"YOu just melt my heart"

"I know you have someone in your heart, but even if i like you, you will never find out, I'll keep my feelings to myself. You will always be my baby"

"YOu are one girl who ever dare to make me listen to chinese POP songs, yet i'm most willing to give in to you"

"Chinese songs really make me sleppy, but I'm listening to them becoz of you lor"

"If I can, I will buy the whole NIKE shop for you"

"After being out with you for only three days, I already have a long list of presents to buy for you"

"Marry me and you can b a Taitai"

188 is a nick given by Princess Kayee to my new friend who is at a height of 188cm, a BODYBUILDER! He looks older than he is because of his build, but he is YOUNGER than i am >:( Well, no complaints, i LOOK YOUNGER!!! hahaha... I have been very honest to him that I have someone in life (You guys know who rite ;p *Smiling sweetly*), I wont stop him from giving me attention, but i have given the warning sign that "It is Not Good For His Health".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home