Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Monday, February 13, 2006

You will know who your true friends are in times of hardship

It is indeed very true, that you will know who your real friends are when times are bad. You will find out how shallow your "true" friends were, and how SILLY you have been to even have made friends with them.

I had it in a bad way. Just when i thought no one will understand me better than YOU. YOU prove me wrong, sadly.

I was accused of bitching a friend at work. This friend of mine was confused about whether to believe the rumour. Sad to say, if he had know me well enough, he would have know that im not the type who will bitch behind him, coz if i want to, i'll do it IN FRONT of him.

Well, its ok, he was told he's "been bitched", wont blame him to feel insecure. What really made me sad was; MY BEST FRIEND (thats what i used to call him w.e.f now) actually said the foolwing:

Me: Can you believe it? He actually heard three members and ONE receptionist say that i, of people, I said that he cant teach here coz he is not good at it. For god's sake, no matter how bad the person is, it is my RULE to NOT say it IN FRONT OF MEMBERS!! Im not brainless lor...

Him: NO LOR!! YOU WILL LOR! YOU TOLD MI REMEMBER? *Trying to be proud that he "caught mi lying")

Indeed, i did tell him that he could have have done better. But never have i say he is "lousy" or "bad at it" and in the first place he was the one who asked for my feedback, which i gave him what i told he could improve on.

If anyone of have work with mi before, you should know what kinda of person i am. If you have for e.g: swept the floor in which there are other ways which you could have done better,

I will not just say: Wrong way lor... *then walk away*

I will most probably say: Hmm.. thats good, you can also try doing it this way, seems more efficient to me, what do you think? *show it to you*

I will Bad mouth you, but that would be something that had happened four years back when i know nuts about how to give positive feedback. Now, things have changed, i have changed, i learnt that positive feedback is important to positive learning.

I am just very DISAPOINTED in a "BEST FRIEND" who should have know better than to put me down like those brainless pieces of crap who knows nothing but spread rumour to grab attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home