Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Friday, March 03, 2006

Love or Bread?

As much as i love Bread a.k.a money, I love my Darlin more.

Though my frd said, “钱不是万能的,但是没有钱是万万不能的。” (Money does not mean everything, but not having money is nothing) Well, to a certain extend, its true. Yet, I'll still choose love.

Hahaha.. of course, only in this case,I'll choose love, coz my Love is "Kee" If not, I think I'll just choose Bread.

Darlin, you dun have to be so stressed about 188, he is way too young for me. My criteria for a partner is NOT (I just realise this typo erroe this morning, now i understand the msg that Hau send hahaha.. Blur...)just about money, things like

-Manners
-Intelligence
-Wittyness
-Lamness
-EXPERIENCE

Hahaa... So, for now, you are the only one and i think you will be the last to ever fit into this criteria(s).

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 06, 2006 1:19:00 pm, Blogger Sijie said...

wenmei!! haha..do u teach kickboxing??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home