Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Exclusiveness

A husband found out that his wife has been cheating on him. She was having an affair with a lawyer. He decided to get some legal advice from THIS lawyer.

When he entered the room, THIS lawyer knew who he is.

Husband
: I have a plot of Oil land, but one day a man trespassed my land. Can I sue him?

Lawyer: Legally speaking, its the OIL that is under the land that is important thus by trespassing, no damaged is suffered on your side, you may not be able to sue.

Husband: Hmm.. So that plot of OIL land that belongs to me gives me the exclusiveness of drilling OIL from it rite?

Lawyer: Yes

Husband: Well then if that's the case, what if one day I found that the fellow not only trespassed my land, he even drilled my land. What do you think I should do?

Lawyer: I think you should start forgiving him.



The above story is used to illustrate what it meant by having "Exclusive" rights from your partner or your spouse.

When you are with your boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse, you wont want them to sleep with another someone rite? Simply because, your sleeping with him or her is both of your "Exclusive" rights. Thus when this "Exclusiveness" is in any way violated, "Cheating" issues will take place.

Special Thanks to Hau for contributing story :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home