Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I am the happiest GIRL now :)

What can i say but I Am Happy! For once in a year's time i am TRUELY happy.

I remember once when Sabrina, my very dear friend, told me this: " You can tell the whole world that you are happy, but only you will truely know that you are."

She told me that when i told her that im happy now that i have more time for myself since HE was outta my life then.

She was right, i was never happy. How happy can i be? I lost the love of my life, as much as i wanna be with him, he chose to leave mi. I cried myself to sleep every night, I asked my friends out to eat, drink til late at night so i can go home to sleep like a log, and wake up the next morning, go to work, work like hell, go to gym, kill myself, then feel really tired so that i have no time to think about him. This routine went on for awhile.

Following on, i thought i could be truely happy if i get myself a boyfriend and forget about him.

Meiling, my close friend, told me this: " If you are with him just because you thought you needed somebody to be there, you are being very selfish, but, well, as long as you are happy, as a friend, i will give you my blessings"

True enough, i didnt really love that "boyfriend" of mine, and i was not really happy. He is just one of those typical no manners non-gentleman Singaporean men, (generally most Singaporean Men are like such, only a very pathetic small percentage are considered Acceptable). I complained about him everyday, well, i guess it wasnt really him being the problem, but the problem is that i just couldnt get over HIM to see any good in that "boyfriend". Conclusion: He is just not my type and im definitely not his type, thus "byebye".

Along the way, I got to know a wonderful man who was so willingly to give his love to me. Hmm, we knew that we cant be together for a very good reason, nonetheless, he treats like he treats his "Dear" or even better. It was because of him that i try getting back on my feet. It was also because of him that I really try to be happy and learn that life is never complete without laughter and there WILL be someone out there who cares.

Now, after struggling for about a year, HE is back... No, WE are back together. The kind of happiness and blissful feeling that i am feeling now can never be written down but you can feel it and you can see it. From that one year of pain and agony that i have had, made me realise that what i have now is truely a blessing. I dont even dare to ask for more, I just hope that things go well and WE are happy, TRUELY HAPPY. :)

[PS: If you know who HE is, good for you. If not, dun bother asking, I wont say.] hahahaa....

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

おめでとうございました。私の1つお願い:今日から、永遠に幸せな。。。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home