Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Monday, August 04, 2008

My SMS reply to Desmond

After he called and tell me all the sad stories, I only manage to go and shower after 2am! Using the excuse that i have another emergency call (Which i asked thomas to call me) then i got let off the hook...

The best part, he called again at 2.20 AM and 3.15 AM!!! Well, I think my hp drop into the toilet bowl too.. I went to slp, in silent...

I woke up on sunday morning at 11am to see the SMS from him:

"Mei,did you tok to huiying juz now? coz she told me that she will call me but til now no news from her,nbr pick up hp oso.m worried abt her..."

This Sms was sent at 3.00AM!

Hello, man.. you wanna call me and tok to me then you dun be afraid that i will tell you off WHICH I DID NOT!!! DID YOU FUCKING LOOK AT YOUR WATCH WHEN YOU ARE CALLING PPLE!!! ITS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOURS! I didnt know you are on New York timing... So, a-almost-pissed-off-me SMS him.

"It was 2.30am afer i showered. Out of respect for her beauty slp, i do not call my frds after 12am n b4 12pm esp on a sunday. If she dun wana tok to you,leave it. Its no longer abt u caring or nt for her. Its abt her living her life n making decisions n mistakes n learnin. If she dun do dat, she might as well nt b alive,u might as well take over her life. When she no longer hav feelin 4 u as she put , all ur worrying n caring is juz simply annoying n irritatin, leave her alone. (end of part 1)

(part 2) If you really want to, b there when needed, disappear when unwanted, if tis is unfair to u, then u noe dat u need to move on, becoz only frds can achieve e above, since u cant do wat both ur agreement request which is to b frds, then no pt toking. Read e 2 msgs 1 more time, try to digest. No pt callin anyone to tok to, u need to tok to urself. Tink of ur priorty, $ or woman. There is only 1 choice, there is no way u r gonna make 2 ends meet, then tink abt gettin more out of ur choice n How?"

I is type until SMS become MMS becoz too long...

I know that you confused, lost, angry, hurt... There is a limit to how many sad stories calls you can make. If you think that by irritating us, we will not go out with her anymore and she can lonely and ask you back.. YOu are thinking too much.. Or you hope that we can help you put in good words, you are so wrong.. DIY, actually.. dun.. just dun do anything...

I am not irritated by calls from him, seriously, im not. But, probably becox he is not my gang of friends that i have lesser patience... or mayb, I can feel that huiying had had enough... im just passing the feelin on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home