Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Regarding the email

Names are being deleted so as to not bring embarrassment to my friend. Well, dun need to start guessing, im not telling, just sharing... Can you imagine what kind of sadness and embarrassment my friend has to suffer with such a girlfriend? I may or may not be the first friend to get this shit orh... 

Ohhh.. n I just realised.. She left the msn massage on thursday, hoping that I will make alot of noise to her "Darlin" but I couldnt care less after much thots.. Since her msn plan didnt work, she resorted to EMAIL!!! haaaaahaaaa.... I wonder wat she will feel if i didnt even bother about the email... haaaaahaaaaa..... then again, lets see.. This time the email says buzz offf..... Maybe I should go call my frd and ask him what is he going to do about his senile girlfrd... The more noise you want me to make, the lesser I make haaaaahaaaa.....

Hai.. Frankly, I do feel sad for my frd.. so poor thing.. I oso feel sad for the girl, she has to keep guessing whether another girl is going to take "Darlin" away from her... With such insecurity and lack of appropriate communication, they really sure they are fit to get married?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home