Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Do i miss you?

Read Raymond's post, decided to ans some qns..


I wonder if anyone walking by my workstation would remember that once a blonde hair TTOs ever sat there???

Every time I walk pass your work station, I have the urge of jumping in and say "Hi!" But its no longer a blonde but a "dumb blonde" sitting there.

I wonder if any of my batch's TTOs miss the times we used to tok, crap and laugh at my workstation???

I miss eating breakfast at your table... Sitting there do nothing but listen to your headphones sasasa with the music that you are listening to...

I wonder if anyone miss their smoking kaki???

I quit smoking le... But I miss smoking with you...

I wonder if anyone miss breakfast delivery???

Now, its YOnghau and Meimei making delivery, sometimes Meimei pay, sometimes Yonghau pay, but everytime oso tell the rest, auntie give free de heehee.... I miss the times that you walk to my table and say, "Meimei, your AI"

I wonder if anyone miss their helpdesk operator???

Helpdesk.. Now we no need.. System R3 roll roll roll... Roll til now still havent finish rollin.. Its been at least 2-3 weeks le... Meimei got mood work now oso no mood le...Hai.... But I miss dialing 3435.


You know what? I may not be msging you, but I do miss you... While typing this post, Im listening to your blog's "Tong Hua". So Emotional man.. Hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home