Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lousy Piece of CRAP!

HAi.. My company's system is down AGAIN!!! Yes, they are rolling in the third phase of system upgrade.. So unfair.. I was given three weeks supply cut, yet I cant do much.

Week 1:
Only four working days - Labour day Holiday

Week 2:
Only four working days - Vesak day Holiday

Week 3:
Only TWO working days - System down from Wednesday

Well done, I was given 3 weeks to finish up 7 Weeks supply, apparently I was only given 1.5 weeks lor! Nah Beh...

Hey, in the first place, I know I shouldnt accumulate my work.. But like that treat me abit bad rite? I think I should request for 1 more week cut supply. heeheehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home