Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A New Day. A Fresh Start. A Good Beginning.

For those of you who have been visiting my blog regularly will relise that there are little changes made to my blog. Well, other than the missing "Tag Board" and Friends' "Blog Links", try reading the top of the blog just below my Title "Embrace Life".

The reason for a change is that I am officially starting a new life. Hmmm.. not exactly new new, but more like a moving on thingy. I believe you, my friends out there have been advising me about this moving on thingy since December 2004? When I was suddenly left to realise that I was un-needed. :) Guess what? I remember telling you that things take time, how long I dun noe but definitely need time, and wuah lah! Today is the time.

I want to Thank everyone, everyone of you who have been here for me during bad times and good.

Just to name a few:

-Ah mond
-HAu
-Niah
-Dating
-Huiying
-Benben
ETc...

Thank you for listening to my nonsenses, advising me, encouraging me, supporting me... I really appreciate it.

Let's hope that this is truely as the title suggest :

A New Day. A Fresh Start. A Good Beginning.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you going official with things...

Great to see that you have moved on...

But no tagboard for Ah Mond to tag u? How can?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home