Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mum's Qns

It's been 2 weeks since I have been going home religiously every nite. Guess My parents are more or less convinced that Im home for good...

Today's Mummy day, gave mum $250 for allowance. She is veh happy and was showing off to her friend during steamboat.

Hahaha... She asked me how come I gave her so much *FYI: I usually only give her $100*, told her to take it as today is a special day, next month no special day then I'll give her only $50 lor.. hahaha... She knew I was joking so she gave the "You dare you try" look.

Well, I was away for two nights though. Spent two precious nights with Someone special. *I know, you want to know who huh? Tell you next time k?* (Raymond must be grinning and giving me the "I know who lah")

For once in god knows how long, Mummy asked me:

"Where have you been those two nights? Never even call home. Next time, dun come home must say mah..."

My reply:

"Oh.. ok, next time I will"

I guess, most of you will be like, Eh.. I thot your mum more or less give up on you liao? Well, guess what? Mummy still loves me.. Thank god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home