Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

No more Me to You

Im not sure why i love you so... but i just do. It doesnt matter anymore whether the world knows of it or not or whether you know of it or not; I just want my memory and love space in my heart to have you.

At times im heart broken from all rejections i recieve; i smile it through, sad from all the unwanted things you said; i laugh it through, hurt by some of the things that you do and dont do; i drama it through, because in my memory, these will be erased and replaced by all the happy memories (whatever is left of them) you gave me.

I promise myself and those who love me that i shall not show you I love you. No more kisses from me to you, no more hugs from me to you, no more request from me to you, no more drama from me to you, no more everything from me to you, unless you want them, ask for them, gave them from YOU to ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home