Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

You are not alone

You know you are not alone. You will always have me here for you.

The reason why we met, is so as to have each other's support through bad times. I may not be the one for you but, you know thats the reason why we became fast friends. Our relationship is that pure and innocent, only we know y.

Dun leave me like they left you. You know i will never leave you alone and I want to walk you through your good times and bad, furthermore how bad can things be if we walk it through together and good things will only get better because we share.

Talk to me, dun assume coz it makes an ASS outta yoU n ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home