Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Things are not what they seem to b

No matter how beautiful a picture is painted, in the eyes of the painter and the viewer is definitely different.

Viewer: What a beautiful piece of art. It must have been a great experience to see it with one's own eyes.

Painter: I just want the world to see the beauty of my art work but deep down inside the actually beauty was exaggerated to give my viewers the impression that it is indeed beautiful.

Thus, no matter how happy and loved i said i am. I may not be. You will need to feel it to know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home