Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Signs that im putting up in my office...


"STOP asking me STUPID QuestionS!"

"My name is Sherlin not Stupid"

"This is the Sports dept NOT Stupid dept"

"Hi, this is Sherlin speaking, Stupid is not around, can i take a message?"

"You have a problem? GO solve it.. Dun need to report to me"

"If you cant make a decision, then just SHUT UP!"

"Short n Fat w HUGH Ass; Balding n Ball-less stuck to SCROTUM; Very Short Man that lies; and PESTs are NOT allowed in the Office"

"If you are REALLY tired, dun come to work.. Dun spread the disease"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home