Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Friday, March 20, 2009

My New Inspiration

My job suck.. but recently i think i have a new motivation and inspiration.

I wanna thank this very special person whom i think everyone should learn from her and be inspired by her.

She is my Ag General Manager.

It is really amazing for a woman so OLD to still be working.. It makes YOUNG people like me feel so useless.

It is such an ispiration to know that a short person like her can actually look tall just by wearing 4 inch high heels everyday.

She has such determination to lost weight in her fat ass that she frown so much when she is in our building becoz frowning burns more calories than smiling.

And the most important part is that she is earning $10,000 every month by doing TOTALLY NOTHING AT ALL but check on who drank coffee and who came to work late. She is SUCH an inspiration.. You never knew that work can be so easy right?

Yapz.. So my advice, learn from her.. A TRUE Inspiration...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:08:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a very funny girl. Enjoyed reading your blog very much and especially the one at your workplace. You MUST write more about it. More gossip would be really cool too!!! Farny! Enjoy life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home