Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Monday, May 01, 2006

冯家大小姐 is back!

Today is the day that for once, my mum and my dad truely smile from the bottom of their heart.

Y? Thats becoz im back. Im finally going home. Their sweet precious daughter had finally found her way home to her daddy and mummy.

I left home for someone whom i thought was worth my separation from my family, now i know, its not whether he is worth my leaving or not, its about whether i can bear to leave or not. As much as others may think that i hate my family, but deep down inside, as much as i curse my mum n dad, i noe for a fact that they are the ones who will truely be there for me when i needed support.

Sad to hear this for someone who suppose to noe me better than anyone else:
"Happy? Your mum? Thought that she is like that whether you go home or not what?"

Probably I didnt communicate my feelings to you well enough bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home