Embracing Life again :)

I guess embracing life had been difficult for a period in my life as it was just so frustrating trying to embrace it while others try their best to destroy it.. Thank god most of these people are gone... Time to embrace life again! :)

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Lost

My Autograph:

Name : Lost Foong
Age: Young
Future: Unknown
Career: you tell mi
Dream: dun dare to have one

Wat do i really want to be?
I want to be a physiotherapist

How do i be one:
Take my A levels

Can i pass:
I dun even noe.. im losing my confidence.. i need to get at least a C for physics and the other A level subject.

Risk Measurement:
High.
Formula = Time and money spent / % of passing A levels & Diploma
When Time and money spent is high and the % of passing low, Risk increases!!

CAN I SUCCEED??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home